Vine Global owns LandedCost.io and its collective Website and API Services. Vine Global's legal name is "Vine Global Solutions, Inc." and the registered address is 6915 South 900 East Midvale, Utah 84047.
This LandedCost.io API Service Level Agreement ("SLA") governs the use of the LandedCost.io API under the terms of the LandedCost.io Terms of Service (the "TOS") between LandedCost.io, Inc. ("LandedCost.io", "us" or "we") and users of the LandedCost.io API ("you" or "Customer"). This SLA applies separately to each account using the LandedCost.io API. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the terms of the TOS and capitalized terms will have the meaning specified in the TOS. Vine Global reserves the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the TOS.
Vine Global may revise these T&Cs at any time. You should check this Web page from time to time to review the then current SLA because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these SLAs may be superseded or added to by terms located on particular pages of the Website or terms associated with new Licensed Items. This SLA was last updated on July 15, 2016.
1. Service Commitment
Vine Global will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the LandedCost.io API available 99.95% of the time. In the event LandedCost.io does not meet the goal of 99.95% API availability in a given calendar month ("Monthly Uptime Percentage"), you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit as described below.
Vine Global nor LandedCost.io does not include professional tax advice. Any Licensed Items that is provided to you or used by you may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances. Although Vine Global applies rigorous quality assurance and controls to LandedCost.io to provide accurate content, often accuracy depends on the accuracy of third-party sources and the time-sensitive updates to occur by those third-party sources. As such, we recommend that you confirm the accuracy of any API Content and seek the assistance of import duties and tarrifs, tax and/or accountancy professionals in ensuring that the API Content and the Services are suitable for each situation for which you need them.
The following capitalized terms shall be given the meaning set forth below:
2.1 "Unavailable Time" means the LandedCost.io API is not available for use according to third party performance and monitoring services contracted by Vine Global at its sole discretion (the "Monitoring Service"). The Monitoring Service reports of availability is currently available at status.LandedCost.io; provided that service issues or outages relating to any Exclusions (defined below) shall not be deemed as Unavailable Time.
2.2 "Monthly Uptime Percentage" is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of continuous 5 minute periods during the Service Month in which the LandedCost.io API was in a state of "Unavailable Time" as identified by Monitoring Service
2.3 A "Service Credit" is a dollar credit, calculated as set forth below, that Vine Global may credit back to an eligible Customer account:
* For a calendar month where the Uptime Monthly Percentage, as identified by Monitoring Service, Vine Global, at its sole discretion after confirming the nature and accuracy of the Unavailable Time, will credit Customer's account a percentage of that month's billings, as defined by this table:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Service Credit|
* Service Credit shall be issued to Customer's LandedCost.io balance for future use only. No refunds or cash value will be provided. Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account.
3. Credit Request and Payment Procedures To apply for a Service Credit, the customer must submit a ticket via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the month in which the Unavailable Time occurred. The email must include (i) "SLA Claim" as the subject of the email; (ii) the dates and times of the Unavailable Time for which you are requesting credit; and (iii) any applicable information that documents the claimed outage.
4. Exclusions Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no Unavailable Time shall be deemed to have occurred with respect to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the LandedCost.io API, or any other LandedCost.io API performance issues, that (i) are caused by factors outside of LandedCost.io's reasonable control, including, without limitation, any force majeure event, carrier related problems or issues, or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of LandedCost.io or its direct hosting subcontractors (i.e beyond the point in the network where LandedCost.io maintains access and control over the LandedCost.io Services); (ii) result from any actions or inactions of Customer or any third party (other than LandedCost.io's direct hosting subcontractor); (iii) result from Applications, equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within LandedCost.io's direct control); or (iv) arise from LandedCost.io's suspension and termination of Customer's right to use the LandedCost.io Services in accordance with the TOS, (v) scheduled maintenance; or (vi) problems or issues related to alpha, beta or not otherwise generally available LandedCost.io features or products (collectively, the "Exclusions").
5. Sole Remedy Service Credits shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability or non-performance of the LandedCost.io Services or other failure by us to provide the LandedCost.io Services.